Newsletter August 6, 2021
Oshkosh North High School
Home of the Spartans
At ONHS we are committed to supporting one another to provide a safe environment
where all students can learn and achieve success.
April 1-September 1, 2021- Annual Enrollment window for 2021-2022 school year (see below)
August 9 - Booster Club meeting 5:30PM - North Commons
August 10 - Central Registration 7:30AM-8:00PM; Oshkosh North HS
August 10 - Fall Athletic Code meeting 6:00PM; North Auditorium
August 25 - Open House 4:00-6:00PM; Oshkosh North HS
September 1 - First Day of School - revised bell schedule
September 2 & 3 - School Pictures/Student ID’s
September 6 - Labor Day - NO SCHOOL
September 7- Freshmen class meeting 10:40-11:40AM; North Auditorium
September 8 - Sophomore class meeting 10:40-11:40AM; North Auditorium
September 9 - Junior class meeting 10:40-11:40AM; North Auditorium
September 10 - Senior class meeting 10:40-11:40AM; North Auditorium
September 15 - Early Release 1:33PM
October 15 - Picture retake day
October 31 - Senior Pictures due to Yearbook office
Get ready for the 2021-22 school year!
The Oshkosh Area School District’s Annual Student Update (Enrollment) for returning K-12 students and for new 4K students will take place April 1 - September 1, 2021. Students must be enrolled by September 1. However, the sooner you complete this process, the better!
This annual enrollment process is required and secures a student’s place at school for the next school year. The process is done through the Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal and includes updating demographic and contact information. NOTE: Fees and payments for the 2021-2022 school year cannot be paid until mid-August, additional information will be provided at that time.
- Instructions: CLICK HERE for step-by-Step Instructions
NOTE: This process should be completed on a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet. It is not recommended to use a cell phone.
- Link: CLICK HERE to log in to your Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal and click on the “Online Registration” link (located on the bottom left side of the home screen)
NOTE: This link will be active/available as of 8 a.m. on April 1, 2021.
HELP: If you do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account OR need your password reset complete the following form: https://forms.gle/bEXT8Wd8t5c2dcTC8
- Contact: If you have any questions or need assistance during the online annual enrollment process you can contact your child’s school office OR the OASD Administration Office at 920.424.0395.
- In-person Support: If you need in-person assistance / access to a device or internet, a Central Registration Day will be held at Oshkosh North High School on August 10, 2021. More information will be provided in the coming months.
Additional information regarding the 2021-2022 school year, including important dates, will be provided to families by their child(ren)’s school.
Thank you for choosing the Oshkosh Area School District for your student’s educational experience. We look forward to continuing to work with your family to meet your student’s individual needs and provide them with the best education possible.
- Start of School Year Information - letter from North Principal
- Oshkosh North Open House - 8.25.21
- Freshman Class Information - Welcome to North!
- Chromebooks and Library Materials
- 2021-22 Picture Day/Yearbook Ordering/Senior Ad Information
- 2021-22 Student Parking Permits - rules and application
- North Counselors available to meet - August 16-18
- WAVE Robotics Informational meeting - August 24