Newsletter May 7, 2021
Oshkosh North High School
Home of the Spartans
At ONHS we are committed to supporting one another to provide a safe environment
where all students can learn and achieve success.
April 1-September 1, 2021- Annual Enrollment window for 2021-2022 school year (see below)
May 12 - Early release 1:33PM
May 12 - Music Department Awards Ceremony 7:00PM; North Auditorium
May 17 - North Bands Outdoor Pep Band Show 6:30PM; North Athletic Fields
May 18 - Spring Orchestra Concert 8:00PM; Alberta Kimball Aud.
May 19 - North Choirs Spring Concert 5:00-7:00PM; North Auditorium
May 26 - Senior Awards Program - 6:30PM; North Auditorium
May 27 - Last day of school for seniors
May 31 - No School-Memorial Day
May 31 - Graduation 6:00PM; Menominee Nation Arena
June 1-3 - Semester Exams for gr. 9-11
June 3 - Last day of school - gr. 9-11
Get ready for the 2021-22 school year!
The Oshkosh Area School District’s Annual Student Update (Enrollment) for returning K-12 students and for new 4K students will take place April 1 - September 1, 2021. Students must be enrolled by September 1. However, the sooner you complete this process, the better!
This annual enrollment process is required and secures a student’s place at school for the next school year. The process is done through the Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal and includes updating demographic and contact information. NOTE: Fees and payments for the 2021-2022 school year cannot be paid until mid-August, additional information will be provided at that time.
- Instructions: CLICK HERE for step-by-Step Instructions
NOTE: This process should be completed on a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet. It is not recommended to use a cell phone.
- Link: CLICK HERE to log in to your Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal and click on the “Online Registration” link (located on the bottom left side of the home screen)
NOTE: This link will be active/available as of 8 a.m. on April 1, 2021.
HELP: If you do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account OR need your password reset complete the following form: https://forms.gle/bEXT8Wd8t5c2dcTC8
- Contact: If you have any questions or need assistance during the online annual enrollment process you can contact your child’s school office OR the OASD Administration Office at 920.424.0395.
- In-person Support: If you need in-person assistance / access to a device or internet, a Central Registration Day will be held at Oshkosh North High School on August 10, 2021. More information will be provided in the coming months.
Additional information regarding the 2021-2022 school year, including important dates, will be provided to families by their child(ren)’s school.
Thank you for choosing the Oshkosh Area School District for your student’s educational experience. We look forward to continuing to work with your family to meet your student’s individual needs and provide them with the best education possible.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Information
- Congratulations Girls' Golf Team - Conference Champions!
- Cross Country State Championship - May 8
- North Bands Outdoor Pep Band Show - May 17
- ONHS seeking Cap and Gown donations
- SKILLS USA Update 5.7.21
- UWO CAPP Scholarship Opportunity - Deadline 5.7.21
- UW System Financial Aid for Seniors - 5.7.21
- Virtual Post Secondary Information Night - Spring 2021