Newsletter May 14, 2021
Oshkosh North High School
Home of the Spartans
At ONHS we are committed to supporting one another to provide a safe environment
where all students can learn and achieve success.
April 1-September 1, 2021- Annual Enrollment window for 2021-2022 school year (see below)
May 16 - FFA Awards Program 1:00PM - North Commons
May 17 - North Bands Outdoor Pep Band Show 6:30PM - North Athletic Fields
May 18 - Spring Orchestra Concert 8:00PM - Alberta Kimball Aud.
May 19 - North Choirs Spring Concert 5:00-7:00PM North
May 25-27 - Senior Cap and Gown/Yearbook/honor cord distribution by rm 115/117
May 26 - Senior Awards Program - 6:30PM - Auditorium (award recipients allowed only 2 guests to attend)
May 27 - Last day of school for seniors
May 28 - Yearbook Distribution during homeroom (gr. 9-11)
May 31 - Memorial Day - NO SCHOOL for gr. 9-11
May 31 - Oshkosh North Graduation ceremony 6:00PM - Menominee Nation Arena
(Link for Livestream: https://vimeo.com/546577932)
Get ready for the 2021-22 school year!
The Oshkosh Area School District’s Annual Student Update (Enrollment) for returning K-12 students and for new 4K students will take place April 1 - September 1, 2021. Students must be enrolled by September 1. However, the sooner you complete this process, the better!
This annual enrollment process is required and secures a student’s place at school for the next school year. The process is done through the Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal and includes updating demographic and contact information. NOTE: Fees and payments for the 2021-2022 school year cannot be paid until mid-August, additional information will be provided at that time.
- Instructions: CLICK HERE for step-by-Step Instructions
NOTE: This process should be completed on a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet. It is not recommended to use a cell phone.
- Link: CLICK HERE to log in to your Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal and click on the “Online Registration” link (located on the bottom left side of the home screen)
NOTE: This link will be active/available as of 8 a.m. on April 1, 2021.
HELP: If you do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account OR need your password reset complete the following form: https://forms.gle/bEXT8Wd8t5c2dcTC8
- Contact: If you have any questions or need assistance during the online annual enrollment process you can contact your child’s school office OR the OASD Administration Office at 920.424.0395.
- In-person Support: If you need in-person assistance / access to a device or internet, a Central Registration Day will be held at Oshkosh North High School on August 10, 2021. More information will be provided in the coming months.
Additional information regarding the 2021-2022 school year, including important dates, will be provided to families by their child(ren)’s school.
Thank you for choosing the Oshkosh Area School District for your student’s educational experience. We look forward to continuing to work with your family to meet your student’s individual needs and provide them with the best education possible.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Information
- Bike to Work Week - May 17-21
- Girls golfers heading to State!
- Media materials - end of year return information
- North Bands Outdoor Pep Band Show - May 17
- ONHS seeking Cap and Gown donations
- U.S. Marine Recruiter - May 19
- UW System Financial Aid for Seniors - 5.7.21
- Veterans Courtyard Dedication - 5.13.21